Leading Across Boundaries - Domestic:
Organisation success and the achievement of purpose and intent relies on informed, integrated, collaborative and co-ordinated enabling activity. This framework provides a strong base for the exploration of the current state and potential for transformative change across teams for enhanced impact.
This programme will help leaders and individual contributors whose success depends on leading and influencing across departmental and organisational boundaries. It will examine:
- – Principles of collaboration.
- – The development of a structured approach to stakeholder engagement and influencing.
- – Negotiating for mutual success and application of negotiation principles to successfully challenge customers and influencers.
- – Develop a deeper appreciation of stakeholder predicament using a structured approach. Use this to gain trust and buy-in quickly and reliably.
- – The development of IICC operating frameworks.
- – Transformation labs.