Leading Across Boundaries - Global:
Global organisation success and the achievement of purpose and intent relies on informed, integrated, collaborative and co-ordinated enabling activity across geographic cultures, language, and traditions often with the added challenges of virtual teams and time zones.
This programme will help leaders and individual contributors who work with the challenges created by geography.
- – Relevant challenges explored.
- – Your norms translated and transposed.
- – Value of difference.
- – Managing and enabling virtual teams across sites and time zones.
- – Your behavioural expectations and respect of others.
- – Principles of collaboration.
- – The development of a structured approach to stakeholder engagement and global influencing.
- – The development of IICC operating frameworks across cultures and time zones.
- Transformation labs.